Research Assistants (10 Positions)Community Concerns Uganda (CCUg) seeks to hire suitable candidates for the position of Research Assistants to collect data in Jinja and Mayuge districts. Key Responsibilities
- To participate in data collection activities in primary and secondary schools in Jinja and Mayuge districts.
- Properly sample students according to the study protocols.
- Administer informed consent, conduct and complete interviews in Lusoga while answering any questions that respondents may ask before, during or immediately after the data collection.
- Provide daily updates about the interviews conducted and any other vital information.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
- The ideal candidate for research assistant position MUST have a minimum, a Diploma from a reputable institution.
- Prior experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection methods.
- Must be proficient (both spoken and written) in English and Lusoga.
- Good communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
Follow and like us: